Please note you will recieve a file download on the Thank You page and in your inbox after puchase.
Serger Essentials Video Workshop
Join Gail, author of Serger Essentials ~ Master the Basics & Beyond, for a 3+hr hands on workshop. You’ll learn all of your serger components and how they affect the stitch. In this technique based class we'll do a variety of stitches from a 4-thread overlock to a rolled hem.
In this workshop we will cover:
- Attaching ribbing to neckline
- Sport hem elastic casing
- Elastic application
- Inside Curves / Outside Curves
- Inside Corners / Outside Corners
- Rolled hem on sheer fabric - no serger stubble!
- 3-thread narrow hem - balanced stitch
- Rolled hem napkins
- Decorative Lettuce Edge
Once you get to know your machine, you’ll wonder why you didn’t love it sooner!