Join me virtually Sat. June 11 from 12-3:30p ET for a fun Serger Coverstitch Workshop!
Jun 11, 2022, 12:00 PM – 3:30 PM EDT
About the Workshops
🪡 You’ll learn conventional & creative uses for the coverstitch. Walk away with a variety of samples and a newfound understanding of your machine’s capabilities. I'll stitch on the BERNINA L890 but can answer questions specific to your machine whether a combo or dedicated cover/chainstitch!
You will learn:
- Cover/Chain Stitch comparisons
- Zipper Insertion with Triple Coverstitch - Strength
- Faux Flat Fell Seam - Tailored compressed look
- Unbound Neckline - simple / light neckline finish
- Over The Hump - Stitching over a bulky seam
- Stitching in The Round - Sleeve band or round hem
- Gathering w the Coverstitch
* I will send the Zoom link out 30m to 1-hr before class starts! *
This way it won't get buried in your inbox. You will also receive an email with the class handout and Zoom download info.
Looking forward to seeing you in class!!
CS Workshop + Kit
Includes virtual workshop, handout, replay link and physical kit mailed to you. * US domestic shipping is included in price.
Includes virtual workshop, handout, supply list and replay link. You will need to create the samples for your kit - info included in supply list.