In It’s All About Embellishment! Gail shares clear, step-by-step instructions and photographs, as well as invaluable tips gathered in her years of sewing. With precise yet easy-to-follow instructions, novice sewers and experts alike can create embellishments that will transform the most basic projects into unique artistic statements. Whether you’re a garment sewer, quilter or home décor specialist, this book will take your creativity to a whole new level.
It's All About Embellishment!
$28.95 Regular Price
You’ll learn how to:
- Create a “window” and suspend a charm in it
- How to “pucker up” your fabric with shrink thread
- Two different “Un-Beweavable” techniques, one for knits and one for woven fabrics
- Add texture and depth to plain fabrics with bartacked tucks
- And other great ideas!
- Quick reference guide lets you quickly find the machine settings for popular stitches.